What is e-shram card
What is e-shram card ? An e-shram card is a type of Scheme , which launched by the government of India . Launched in August 2021, the government launched this portal , for social security schemes for unorganized sector workers .
The Scheme is also created by the Ministry of Labour and Employment , for the welfare of workers . In the unorganized sector who are not members of the, EPFO (Employees ‘Provident Fund Ordinance) or ESIC (Employee State Insurance Corporation) . It’s very useful for the poor people who live in slum area. The Scheme is started by the Government , to provide Social Security.
How to apply e-shram card
It’s also very easy to apply for this , As we know the Government of India started . To make Shamika Card of Labours and workers in India. You can also apply by personal phone ,or from any cyber café . After register in the portal . You will also get 12-digits (UNA) number , which is called Shamika Card . Through the CSC NDUW e-SHRAM Card Online registration Online UP Bihar, MP & Karnataka, any one who required can get jobs in future. They can check the status of their payments on the official website.
Benefits of e-shram card
You can also get a pension after the age of 60 Years, If you have a labor Card . As the benefits of E- shram card ,you also have the insurance facility.
- Financial Support.
- Social Security Scheme Benefits.
- More Job Opportunity.
- Premium wave for 1 Year.
- Bhima Scheme Insurance Cover.
- Track Migrant Laborer’s work for .
Documents Required for e-shram card
The bank details are also capture, to ensure free delivery benefits . Under social security schemes .Every benefits also given directly by the Central/ State government to the worker’s account. After registration there will be no deduction from the bank account of worker’s .
- Aadhar Card
- Bank Passbook
- Electricity Bill/Ration card
- Active Mobile Number
- Ration Number
Know more about “GST“
E -Shram Card Registration?
They can also directly register from eshram.gov.in. Step-by-step registration process for the E Shram Card are as follows, check out the following step-by-step and register to get an E Shram Card if you belong to Unorganized Worker.
- To get e shram card first you also have to go to the official portal.(@eshram.gov.in)
- After visiting also the official portal , an option of REGISTER in e-Shram will be visible , click on the option.
- After clicking also on the option of register on e-Shram , a new page will be visible .There you will find an option , there you get you ask to enter the Aadhaar Number & CAPTCHA Code and OTP..
- Then you will Press the ok button. you will receive the OTP number, that number will be six digit. And then heat the number and go to the next web page.
- On the next web page , You will be asked to enter and upload the required credentials . Fill all the details and upload the requested documents and then finalize the registration procedure, after finalizing the registration you will get your e-SHARM Card
If you want to know about What is “crypto currency” Click Here.